Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Special Thanks in March

We would like to thank and say goodbye to our student teacher Miss Blanchard.  It has been wonderful having you and we will truly miss you.

We also want to thank all the people at Hale Farm and Village that bring us out and work so hard to teach us about the past.  We had a wonderful time as alway.

A special thanks to the people at the University of Akron that put together the wonderful Easter egg hunt for all the K-2 students.  It was fantastic.

Lastly but not least thank you to the people from the Chapel that do so much for us.  We had a great time at our "Green Team" party.

So many people do so much for us and we have so much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs vanbuskirk. Caleb's momApril 17, 2012 at 11:47 PM

    Thank you so much For letting me enjoy all the time I have spend with mrs keen and her class. I enjoy every time I get to be there I will miss all the class but not before we have some fun before everyone moves on to first grade yeah I am so proud of all the kids the have came so far since the first of the school year. The most amazing part is they now can read me books instead of me reading to them. Great job everyone.

    ReplyDelete